Vote Flynn Broady For Congress
Change the Narrative in Washington!
Flynn has a distinguished leadership record as a Combat Infantry 1st Sergeant during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Flynn served our country for 26 years in the U.S. Army. Now an attorney, he has served the community’s judicial system for ten years.
Flynn is a devout Christian who respects all sincerely-held religious beliefs.
MORE ABOUT FLYNN
- Extensive military service totaling 26 years with three deployments, including an Iraq combat tour as Infantry First Sergeant
- Cobb County judicial experience with over seven years as a Prosecutor and more than two years as Court Coordinator with the Veterans Treatment and Accountability Court
- Degrees: JD (Law), MPA (Public Admnistration), and BS (Public Management)
- Marietta resident for more than a decade
- Active member of historic Zion Baptist Church
11th District Issues
- Work to bring our divided nation together.
- Keep the American Dream alive.
- Ensure equal rights and justice for ALL citizens.
- Be a strong Congressional advocate for veterans.
- Protect Social Security and Medicare for seniors.
- Protect the environment.
- Improve funding for transportation and infrastructure.
Flynn on health care:
- Create health care that works for ALL Americans.
- Provide excellent, reliable health care for veterans.
- Reduce opioid use and overdoses.
- Support a woman’s right to choice.
Flynn on education:
- Reduce interest rates for Federal student loans.
- Support public higher education, reduce student costs.
- Promote lifelong learning to benefit all of our society.
Flynn on guns:
- Uphold gun rights, while protecting citizens’ safety.
- Make prevention of school shootings a priority.
WE have the power to Change the Narrative in Washington!
Flynn Broady will defend our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He will remind other government leaders that power originates from the voters who elect those in office!
Why I Am Running
I am running for Congress to return the governing process back to all Georgians. For far too long, the citizens of Georgia’s 11th Congressional District have had effectively no access to their Representative.
- No town halls open to all
- No meaningful response to comments or inquiries
- No welcome sign out at the local Congressional offices
Constituents have a right to access.
As a nation we must close the bitter divide that has overtaken our country. We see too much anger, pettiness, and bickering. We have lost the ability to talk with one another about issues. To move forward, to uphold the Constitutional rights of all our citizens and improve their lives, we must overcome this problem. I will engage in dialog with constituents on all sides of important arguments.
As a Congressman,
- I will engage in dialog with constituents and colleagues on all sides of important arguments.
- I will research any legislative issue that I’m not familiar with before making a decision on whether to support it.
- I will always strive to vote for the best interests of Georgia 11th District constituents.
- I will be open to input from all constituents and will always provide a response.
- I will be available in person whenever the Congress working schedule permits.
- I will hold telephone town halls when I can’t get back to Georgia.
- I will keep my promises because that is who I am.
- I will work tirelessly on issues important to Georgians.
“I believe that, as long as there is plenty, poverty is evil. Government belongs wherever evil needs an adversary and there are people in distress.”
Robert F. Kennedy
Subscribe to My Newsletter!
Get on our mailing to stay informed about volunteer opportunities, appearances and other events.
GET OUT AND VOTE!
Mark your calendar and don’t forget to show your support.
We’re getting closer every day so be sure to save the date. If you need help finding your voting location, check the directory of precinct polling places or contact your local Board of Elections for details.