Vote Flynn Broady For Congress
Change the Narrative in Washington!
Flynn has a distinguished leadership record as a Combat Infantry 1st Sergeant during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
Flynn served our country for 26 years in the U.S. Army. Now an attorney, he has served the community’s judicial system for ten years.
Flynn is a devout Christian who respects all sincerely-held religious beliefs.
MORE ABOUT FLYNN
- Extensive military service totaling 26 years with three deployments, including an Iraq combat tour as Infantry First Sergeant
- Cobb County judicial experience with over seven years as a Prosecutor and more than two years as Court Coordinator with the Veterans Treatment and Accountability Court
- Degrees: JD (Law), MPA (Public Administration), and BS (Public Management)
- Marietta resident for more than a decade
- Active member of historic Zion Baptist Church
11th District Issues
- Work to bring our divided nation together.
- Keep the American Dream alive.
- Ensure equal rights and justice for ALL citizens.
- Be a strong Congressional advocate for veterans.
- Protect Social Security and Medicare for seniors.
- Protect the environment.
- Improve funding for transportation and infrastructure.
Flynn on health care:
- Create health care that works for ALL Americans.
- Provide excellent, reliable health care for veterans.
- Reduce opioid use and overdoses.
- Support a woman’s right to choice.
Flynn on education:
- Reduce interest rates for Federal student loans.
- Support public higher education, reduce student costs.
- Promote lifelong learning to benefit all of our society.
Flynn on guns:
- Uphold gun rights, while protecting citizens’ safety.
- Make prevention of school shootings a priority.
WE have the power to Change the Narrative in Washington!
Flynn Broady will defend our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He will remind other government leaders that power originates from the voters who elect those in office!
“I believe that, as long as there is plenty, poverty is evil. Government belongs wherever evil needs an adversary and there are people in distress.”
Robert F. Kennedy
Subscribe to My Newsletter!
Get on our mailing to stay informed about volunteer opportunities, appearances and other events.